Pagini

marți, 14 aprilie 2009

Do you believe in…FATE?


Or destiny? Do you believe when they say God has a plan for every one of us, that He wrote our story long before we were born? I believe that now, when I look back… I know He has a plan for us and everything happens for a reason, I know He brings all the people in our life and let us decide how they will affect it, even if He already knows what our decision will be…

He brought you in my life a wile ago, and let me decide if you will be a part of it… and let you decide if I will be a part of yours. But He did this in the worst moment of your life… Maybe He wanted to test your strenght, your love for her or maybe He was trying to show you something. I don’t know. I only know that He gave me an angel, a beautiful angel…

Do you remember how we met? I remember that night, even if it was so long ago…I didn’t need more than one look into your eyes to feel something special, something powerful… then we dance together for the first and last time, you hold me in your arms and I felt so little and insignificant, you whispered in my ear how beautiful I was and you kissed me, you drove me home and we talk in your car till late in the morning… Do you remember? It felt so natural and easy to talk to you about everything, like I knew you for a long time, not just a few hours, like you were my friend from another life.

You tried to be strong, to stay away from me… but I was just a girl who was in love with an angel and I was happy with the time we spent together, even if I knew it will be over too soon…

You were my dream, for too little time… but it was the most beautiful dream I ever had… Then I woke up and my perfect dream was over, and my angel flew away because he didn’t want to hurt me anymore…
You kissed me goodbye for a long time – the sweetest kiss ever– and you left me there, in the middle of my room, with my tears and my hope that you will change your mind and come back to me… but you didn’t; this time you were strong enough to keep your promise…

I still remember our time together, my secret love, my beautiful angel… often then I would like to; and I still dream of you, of how it would have been our life together…
I still have my memories: your hands over my face, our dance, my kiss in the rain, your full lips, your smile… and even if I don’t have you, I’m happy now because I know you must be happy... or at least you deserve all the happiness in the world for being the way you are.

With all my love for you, my angel!

Picture: www.deviantart.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu